onsdag 20. april 2011

DT card - Craft us Crazy

APRIL SPONSOR












This time I made a very "simple" card. The paper was so colorful that I chose not to use to many other things. Just some roses and some rhinestones...



And



The sweet image from our sponsor of the month














As usual I used my Promarkers to color the image. Used some roses from Wild Orchid Craft , and rhine stones from Kort og Godt , and glossy accent from Rangeron the flowers.

Thank you for taking the time to visit me today, and be sure to visit


and join us in the ongoing challenge

Have a nice easter!

Hugs,

Maria


2 kommentarer:

  1. Hvor er det sødt... sååå fint med blomsterne og så flot farvelagt

    God påske til dig og dine!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Så herlig kort!
    Nydelige farger og motiv:)
    Ha en fortsatt God Påske, klem:)

    SvarSlett