torsdag 12. mai 2011

Craft us Crazy DT bidrag

CRAFT US CRAZY #8

USE YOUR FAVORITE EMBELLISHMENT/s AND/OR SOMETHING NEW!!!!


Hello again, and welcome to a new challenge at CRAFT US CRAZY

Our sponsor this time is Digital Delights
And I used their supersweet stampset

This time I made a Z-folder card.
I used pink Bazzill, and paper from Maja Design. Edge punch from Marthe Stewart and dies from Nellie Snellen. The text stamp is from Stempelglede ( Norwegian).
And I coloured my image with my Promarkers as usuall..
The lace is from Kaiser Craft and Panduro.

Thank you sooo much for popping by me today. And I really apriciate a nice comment <3

Make sure to popp by to CRAFT US CRAZY to get some more info about the challenge , prizes, and to get some inspiration from my sooo very talented fellow DT`s

Have a nice crafting weekend
Hugs,
Maria

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hvor er det fint og sikke et sødt stempel!!!

    klemm

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempeflott kort fra deg idag:)

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh Maria this is so cute! I love the Z fold and the order punch is gorgeous. Great work!!

    SvarSlett
  4. You did an awesome job on this sweet image!! Love the bow!!!

    SvarSlett
  5. I think blogger ate my comment from earlier.

    This is so adorable. I love the image, the color and your coloring.

    SvarSlett