torsdag 1. mars 2012

Craft us crazy

This is kind of funny actually...

I have desided that  I need a break from all DT work a while, because of my health..
So these two projects for 

Craft us Crazy 
&
Card and Scrap

will be the last for a while AND I get to post them on the same day *LOL*

Over to the posts...


This time we have a colorchallenge for you 


These are the colors we want you to be inspired by:


For me these colors are so lively and cheerful...
Just like a child..
I used this digistamp from our sposor 

to make a playful giftwrap to easter


I have used
Paper: Panduro
Dies: Spellbinders
Stamp: LOTV
Ribbon: Søstrene Grene 
Bag: Søstrene Grene 
Now head over to our challenge to see what you can win :) 

Have a nice day
Maria 


I am entering this to these challenges:
Scrappekammeret: Barn (5 mars)
2 sisters challenge: Anything goes (2 mars) 
DYSU: Things with wings




7 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous, lovely and colourful. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    SvarSlett
  2. Å så herlig. Så morsomme og glade farger! Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    SvarSlett
  3. This is so cute, I LOVE all the details. Just wanted to tell you that today is the last day of the Chal-Ah-Lot Cafe blog hop.

    http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/

    Tammylee
    Craft Us Crazy
    DT

    SvarSlett
  4. Nydelig!
    Herlige farger:)
    Ha en fin lørdag, klem:)

    SvarSlett
  5. Fin snopepose :)
    Herlige farger! :)

    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)
    Ha fin dag!

    Kristine
    Scrappekammeret

    SvarSlett
  6. Herligheten....noe så søtt Maria.

    Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammerert. Lykke til!

    klem
    Angella

    SvarSlett