søndag 13. februar 2011

Monthly sponsor at Craft us Crazy




Here it goes again!!..Craft us crazy also got monthly sponsors.

This time I chose to work with The Cutting Cafe`s set : This Cake Is All Heart

I made it a 3D image by printing three images and cutting some off to get the 3D effect. Then I glued som pompom ribbon on the edges and used Glossy accent and glitter on the candles. Some bows and heart needles made the last finish..

The sentiment is also from their: This Cake Is all Heart set..


Make sure to pop by Craft Us Crazy to get more inspiration from some of my fellow DT members...




Thank you for stopping by...Love some comments <3
Hugs,
Maria

4 kommentarer:

  1. Maria - this is just beautiful. I love the color combo you used.

    SvarSlett
  2. YOur cake made a fabulous easel card - love it!

    SvarSlett
  3. Flott kortkake. artig med noe nytt. Klem bente

    SvarSlett
  4. Love the color combo...very pretty.

    SvarSlett